Sunday 22 September 2013

...it's off to work I go...

WOW!

has it seriously been over a year!?!

...time flys by when you're having fun :) 

Since it's been SO LONG I thought I'd give you a little overview of my year

...

This was me in February 2013 
39wks 4days pregnant with our 3rd child


THIS
I would say has been the most notable thing that has transpired in the last year!


We PLANNED and PREPARED as much as we could. 
Read studies, measured statistics and risk ratios 
...did a lot of soul searching...
 After we decided that birth at home was right for us, despite the possible "risks", it was on to the real practical groundwork in preparing for a successful home birth...


 OPTIMAL FETAL POSITIONING using a variety of exercises from spinning babies 

MINDFUL BIRTHING PRACTICES with Amanda Barker my AMAZING doula and friend 

encouraging proper PELVIC ALIGNMENT by way of the Webster Technique with Dr. Ouimet

and ACUPUNCTURE with Dr. Andrea Hansen

  
With the HELP of an amazingly supportive team
Which also included

Mr.Winsor 
Husband

Joanna Nemrava
Ace Porter
Tatiana Demishkevich
Midwives

Amanda Barker
Doula/Photographer

 Mom & Dad

my sweet baby was born 
at home
after my two previous cesarean sections 
with a diagnosis of 
"clear cephalo-pelvic disproportion"




Hannah Marie . 8 lbs
February 21, 2013

I have been SO enjoying my time at home with my kiddies. There's nothing more precious than watching your children grow.



I am now booking clients beginning in October. 
I am so excited to continue my journey as a doula and feel it is of the highest honour to be invited into the birthing room.



*First 3 photos courtesy of Amanda Barker Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment